the house share - quality affordable living


All we require from you is a completed application form so that we can get the appropriate credit checks processed. Once these have comeback satisfactorily we will require one month’s advanced rental. Upon receipt of cleared funds on this a signed tenancy agreement and bank or building society standing order you can move in.

The House Share reserves the right to decline an application and not disclose the reasons for doing so.

Tenants Application Form [Word] [PDF]



























top of page | contact us